British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Sheffield v Lynn 6/4/23

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Nope, I thought he was a good signing too!

Haha. He has done this to Poole in the past (as well as being really good I might add) but this was always the realistic outcome. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha. He has done this to Poole in the past (as well as being really good I might add) but this was always the realistic outcome. 

Nva liked him ..Good when he's out in front but when at back stays there ...

The Kerr and MPT incident has been brewing since both at Redcar, well when MPT decided he wanted to ride anyway.  Yes Kerr closed the door on him but he was in front so has the choice of racing line 

As for KK what a shambles, even the rides he finished he was a fair way back holding the kerb, you could tell he didn’t like it there, the dirt line was a no go for him and wanted out if there, Kings Lynn need to be on the blower to someone willing to ride for their position not just pick up their wage 

Since he last raced in UK, KK has lost at least one senior key member from his UK-based management and support team, so unfortunately this comes as no surprise.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No team can carry a heat leader this year away at Sheffield, KK really embarrassing performance I wouldn’t be shocked to see him sacked by next meeting.

Not sure what was said between Kerr and MPT but it was abit of entertainment. Holder, Musielak carrying on their great start to season, rest of team are so comfy on this track young Dan looked a lot smoother than last week can see him improving more and more

20 hours ago, klstarsfan said:

After 40 odd years im starting to get to the point where ive had enough. Why cant they get it together in the top league?????

That's why last Sunday I went to Mildenhall. A very enjoyable meeting, a good home win, some lovely chips and all for half the price it would have cost me to go to Lynn.

• Like 1

any news on whether Kerr has been sanctioned for his antics last night?

it was amusing (and a bit embarrassing) to watch especially after Phil Morris was preaching about improving the product on BSN.

if Kerr doesn’t see a punishment then it diminishes Phil’s credibility in my view.

14 hours ago, chun said:

any news on whether Kerr has been sanctioned for his antics last night?

it was amusing (and a bit embarrassing) to watch especially after Phil Morris was preaching about improving the product on BSN.

if Kerr doesn’t see a punishment then it diminishes Phil’s credibility in my view.

It was all a bit of handbags for me, the 2 riders both had all their protective gear on and it got the crowd going, it wasn't as if it was like Mudguards gbh attack on Ando which was sickening... more of a Boycie vs Gollob, Scotty vs Emil imo

Lewis Kerr making himself look a bit of a Juan Kerr is probably punishment enough

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, iainb said:

It was all a bit of handbags for me, the 2 riders both had all their protective gear on and it got the crowd going, it wasn't as if it was like Mudguards gbh attack on Ando which was sickening... more of a Boycie vs Gollob, Scotty vs Emil imo

Lewis Kerr making himself look a bit of a Juan Kerr is probably punishment enough

Quality :rofl:

22 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Since he last raced in UK, KK has lost at least one senior key member from his UK-based management and support team, so unfortunately this comes as no surprise.

Who's that then, He's still got Mark Foster on the spanners, and the only other guy who used to hang around him was Victor, who used to claim to be his "UK Manager", but in reality would give him a lift to the airport every now and then.:rofl:

Wasn’t Mark Courtney involved at some point?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wtf said:

Who's that then, He's still got Mark Foster on the spanners, and the only other guy who used to hang around him was Victor, who used to claim to be his "UK Manager", but in reality would give him a lift to the airport every now and then.:rofl:

One of his family 'mentors' was the late Gordon Day, Poole Pirates Historian and former P.R.O.!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Musielak crashed in Gdansk today- possible collar-bone broken.

Probably out for a month or so but at least no home meet for three weeks.