British Speedway Forum
tocha

Ipswich v Peterborough KOC semi final Thursday 11th May

Just now, rearingtogo said:

Cameron heeps was good but then suddenly went off form wise.

You’re not wrong. Had high hopes for him too. 

16 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Cameron heeps was good but then suddenly went off form wise.

End of the day, Siggy is still the goat :D

Edited by Arch Stanton

20 minutes ago, Flappy said:

No he didn't :D

Your team looked better than Busters "Lynn". we were pissed off at the start of the season.... As you would understand if it was on the other foot. We have suffered because of you, and Buster trying to keep the Prem going.... Your lot still whinge. Lynn has suffered because of you. And you still whinge . Wheres Tomalin now ? Going to  buy the club and build a new stadium??

Edited by Bald Bloke

19 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Your team looked better than Busters "Lynn". we were pissed off at the start of the season.... As you would understand if it was on the other foot. We have suffered because of you, and Buster trying to keep the Prem going.... Your lot still whinge. Lynn has suffered because of you. And you still whinge . Wheres Tomalin now ? Going to  buy the club and build a new stadium??

Still waiting for a reply

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

You’ve gotta love Jason Doyle. British Speedway legend. Not many treat OUR league with respect like he does. He even turned up last night for a challenge at Poole where it didn’t matter a jot, and still rode his heart out to a full 15 point max. What a servant he’s been and we’ll all miss him when he’s gone. Can’t see others at the top table that does what he does here. We should all get behind him at the GP’s!

Couldn't agree more. Top rider, top bloke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Aries said:

You’ve gotta love Jason Doyle. British Speedway legend. Not many treat OUR league with respect like he does. He even turned up last night for a challenge at Poole where it didn’t matter a jot, and still rode his heart out to a full 15 point max. What a servant he’s been and we’ll all miss him when he’s gone. Can’t see others at the top table that does what he does here. We should all get behind him at the GP’s!

Very unlucky not to win the first GP in Croatia

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

An absolute credit to the sport.legend.

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

One of a kind in the UK

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

One of a kind in the UK

There are others, 1 rides for Peterborough but I fear I may get lynched if i mentioned his name :D

• Haha 1

Well I’ve never been to a meeting where the top away rider scores 6!!

Rew is a talent definitely going places he passed Worrall twice tonight and Emil couldn’t 

Peterborough were a disgrace bar Jenkins and to a lesser extent Cook and Worrall 

Hans was not trying , Basso awful apart from one ride and Iversen isn’t a heat leader anymore 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Is all a reserve is meant to do! You seem to expect him to be a HL at reserve, which is ridiculous when first year in the Prem. 

Disagree…. You want your number 6 to be able to go out there and pressure the other teams second strings 

Cook was ok on what I believe is his first visit but 6 rides and 6 points isn’t good enough … he beat a clearly out of his depth Thompson for 3 of those and beat Hume once …. Never gave up but should do better 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Whoever he rides for, I always try and get along to the NSS when he is there... 

Always full value and rides like a bit of a throwback to when I started going..

ie. No matter the occasion, he wants to win, and will ride hard to do it..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gavan said:

Disagree…. You want your number 6 to be able to go out there and pressure the other teams second strings 

Cook was ok on what I believe is his first visit but 6 rides and 6 points isn’t good enough … he beat a clearly out of his depth Thompson for 3 of those and beat Hume once …. Never gave up but should do better 

If he does that, it is a bonus. First job is to beat opposing teams reserves. One of the second strings wasn't there so that only leaves Rew really. Any away reserve will do well to beat anyone in Ipswich top 5 around Foxhall. 

If it was his first ever visit then I'm not sure 'he should do better' really. Would you really expect him to beat any of Ippo's top four?

• Like 1