British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Glasgow 23/8/23 Championship

PIRATES to go back to the TOP of the league tonight taking all 3 points off the wee Tiggers!

C'MON THE BOYZZZZZ :t:

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Much closer imo.

If Glasgow can get 30 points I will be mightily impressed.

Plymouth had 3 track grades last night and one was after the Brennan/Complin/Ablitt bend 3 incident.

Are Poole going for a track grade after every two heats tonight? Or is that only if the opposition looks to have the track remotely dialed in.

21 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Plymouth had 3 track grades last night and one was after the Brennan/Complin/Ablitt bend 3 incident.

Are Poole going for a track grade after every two heats tonight? Or is that only if the opposition looks to have the track remotely dialed in.

Usually after heats 4 and 7 and so on. Unless riders request any track work being done. 

Bomber at the max, 'Lightning' Lee Complin get double figures from reserve, brother Richie an inspired guest. It's all falling into place. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

I dont think that will be needed.

Have Poole faced any team at full strength at home this season ? Predict a big home win. 

Are the track staff allowed to grade the track at Poole after Mr Middleditch has spent all day supervising the prepping the starts to suit his riders ?

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

A shame this isn't being shown  by BSN :cry:

Might be a blessing in disguise. No sure I could sit through another 60 off point defeat 

26 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Have Poole faced any team at full strength at home this season ? Predict a big home win. 

Are the track staff allowed to grade the track at Poole after Mr Middleditch has spent all day supervising the prepping the starts to suit his riders ?

Middlo didn't arrive at the track til around 5.45pm.

And they beat a full Glasgow and Oxford 1-7.

Edited by Skidder1

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

A shame this isn't being shown  by BSN :cry:

£11.99 for 15x FTG on the worst track in world speedway? Nah, no thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fine work again from the guardiola of Glasgow. Lulling the pirates into false sense of security come play offs. Wonderful work 

If there was any doubt before now I think we can safely say that Glasgow really can't ride Poole's track.