British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Glasgow Championship Final 2nd Leg 11/10/23

3 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Congratulations to Glasgow, Bomber what a rider, think he's coming back to Berwick next season lol

For unfinished business..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

So by Shovlars logic they were the better team in 22 of the heats over the two legs but still lost that actually makes it even worse for Poole if you went by that logic.

Deluded but very gratifying and hilarious at the same time.

So I give Glasgow deserved praise and you try to diss my post? Totally bizarre.

I support Poole, not Glasgow. I was trying to take positives from a very rare defeat. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

A difference between could’ve signed him and being financially able to afford to do so.

Blobby build a bridge and get over it ffs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Congratulations to Glasgow, Bomber what a rider, think he's coming back to Berwick next season lol

Doubt it with Dickson manager he sacked Harris at Leicester this season :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

A difference between could’ve signed him and being financially able to afford to do so.

Lol very true that and and he would of taken a look at your track and done a 'Leon Madsen' :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, lewy said:

Blobby build a bridge and get over it ffs.

Twice now they’ve attempted to bring in a ringer if you want to call it that come play off time, Nowak for sedgy and then mad vlad. For Nowak this year.

• Sad 1

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

Twice now they’ve attempted to bring in a ringer if you want to call it that come play off time, Nowak for sedgy and then mad vlad. For Nowak this year.

How do you manage to type the size of that chip on your shoulder :rofl:. Your bitterness only makes it more enjoyable. Carry on

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

:cheers: Congratulations Glasgow Tigers. Enjoy the celebrations

Wee Bomber just loves a final but it was a team effort

Edited by Gr8scot

So Glasgow p.off champions and surely promoted to the PL next season, with Birmingham into the PL to take the Wolves team and crowd, all racing on Mondays.

Congratulations Glasgow it’s worked out well for the PL 2024

Congratulations to the Tigers, well deserved :t: and commiserations to the Pirates. Very much a team effort tonight with all riders contributing and Chris Harris very much the leader.

Pleased for Cami Brown, who takes a lot of stick (even from his own team's supporters), but always seems like a genuine speedway guy to me. 

• Like 8

Congratulations to Glasgow, fully deserved it tonight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So my predictions continue to be pony (20 point Poole win). I see glasgow were making the starts - was it the biggest choke since the 1970 seven-litre three speed Plymouth Cuda? :)