British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington v Redcar 20/04/24 3pm BSN

45 minutes ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Irrelevant, we are running and no talk of that changing but in this current climate nothing is definite like other clubs know to their sad ends.

make it easier for ya . how many tracks have Berwick had in the past .

21 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

The comets have a fair shout at silver wear this year if they bite the bullet and move Liebmann on. Taking sex out if it she’s not very good and not even close to a 4 pointer. If they can bring someone in that’s capable of scoring there average then they’ll be there of thereabouts.

Blobby the Dinosaur, already Celina getting criticised on this forum and other social media must be jealousy.

I hope Danny King and Sam  are ok after that Nast crash yesterday.

Some fine racing and a good crowd down at the Northside Arena.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

One and borrowed tracks in the past other than where we are now. I was talking of the now and not in the past history.

Edited by ONTWOMINUTES

Whatever a rider's gender, surely you give them more than three competitive fixtures to get used to UK racing? Especially if the team has won them all. 

• Like 2

I sincerely hope that Celina is given a good run to establish herself in the team.Preferably the whole season.

All new riders need to be given a chance.

At Redcar and Workington she battled to go from 4th to third showing her potential.

A long time ago, I saw a young Danish rider in the Wu21 championship.. Sabrina Bogh… she got 8 points and was passing riders on the bends.

She was crowned Danish U21 champion with a field containing a lot of talented riders… cannot remember the year now..

Good luck Celina.. keep the faith and show progression during the year.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, j2ohh said:

tracks or track lay outs 

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

tracks or track lay outs 

They borrowed derwent park to play Weymouth in a cup semi final lots of years ago could have been 1985

1 hour ago, mikebaker said:

Also raced at Newcastle in 1980.

Throw in Barrow and Blantyre.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Whatever a rider's gender, surely you give them more than three competitive fixtures to get used to UK racing? Especially if the team has won them all. 

Remember when Tom Armstrong got sent home to Australia by Scunthorpe after only 3 matches. Not saying it's right, but it has happened before. Think they did the same with Jedd List.

Edited by szkocjasid

20 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Remember when Tom Armstrong got sent home to Australia by Scunthorpe after only 3 matches. Not saying it's right, but it has happened before. Think they did the same with Jedd List.

can conclude from that the scunny prom.... sorry knob godfrey is a complete tool

20 minutes ago, homer said:

can conclude from that the scunny prom.... sorry knob godfrey is a complete tool

Mr Godfrey also signed as a raw youth, a future multiple World Champion,  Mr Tai Woofinden. So a complete tool I think not!:D

4 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Mr Godfrey also signed as a raw youth, a future multiple World Champion,  Mr Tai Woofinden. So a complete tool I think not!:D

He was hardly a raw youth!

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Tom Armstrong didn't get sent home he had a huge crash in his first home meeting hitting the fence just before the start line . If memory serves me right the primary chain snapped sending him in . Jedd was replaced by Danny Ayers and had several other offers but chose not to take them at the time he has hardly ridden since 

• Like 1