British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Witches v Lynn May 6th 2.15pm

As per KL website R/R will be used with no suitable guests available, and therefore the remaining 6 can take a ride. 

Heat 1 - NK

Heat 6 - BB

Heat 10 - PW

Heat 13 - NKI

would be my guess

9 hours ago, Aries said:

Ellis and Nicholls around Foxhall against Palm Toft and Basso in the middle pairings has 5-1’s written all over it. 

I wouldn’t completely write palm toft off, he was annoyingly good on a slick daytime track a couple of years ago riding for pboro, finding grip the home riders chasing the fence couldn’t 

Posted (edited)

I'm hoping forecast is right and this gets rained off. I'm away this weekend so hopefully me and Tobi are OK for the rearranged date :)

Edited by kelvinht
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, StarBoy said:

As per KL website R/R will be used with no suitable guests available, and therefore the remaining 6 can take a ride. 

Heat 1 - NK

Heat 6 - BB

Heat 10 - PW

Heat 13 - NKI

would be my guess

Not saying there was, but i'm sure Toby's money  would of covered a decent guest, if one was available, or course.

54-36

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not saying there was, but i'm sure Toby's money  would of covered a decent guest, if one was available, or course.

54-36

Unfortunately the best we could have got would have been Pickering,and I've never seen him have a great meeting at Foxhall.So I actually agree with the management that there isn't a suitable replacement for Musielak on this occasion.

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Unfortunately the best we could have got would have been Pickering,and I've never seen him have a great meeting at Foxhall.So I actually agree with the management that there isn't a suitable replacement for Musielak on this occasion.

I didn't look Tel tbh. But agree Picko isn't worth the extra money. He might of scored 6, in a meeting we probably would of lost with Toby anyway.

The parade to celebrate ITFC's promotion is planned for Monday afternoon which is likely to impact the attendance for this meeting somewhat

Can you pay on the gate?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Siggytastic said:

The parade to celebrate ITFC's promotion is planned for Monday afternoon which is likely to impact the attendance for this meeting somewhat

What are they having a parade for? They've won nothing! :P

We've had ours today so as not to clash with the Oxford meeting tomorrow :D

Edited by iainb

2 hours ago, Siggytastic said:

The itfc event is due to wrap up around 130

Coming down to this from the midlands for a day out is the parade going to affect the traffic on the way to Foxhall

7 minutes ago, bruno said:

Coming down to this from the midlands for a day out is the parade going to affect the traffic on the way to Foxhall

Unlikely, I would have thought.

Full details of the parade:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/may/05/bus-parade-on-monday/

8 minutes ago, bruno said:

Shouldn’t think it would too much, parade is fairly localised to the town centre so don’t come through the town, take the bypass over the Orwell bridge round to the Foxhall road and I’d think will be fine. 

• Like 1