-
Topics
-
Posts
-
1. Bewley 2. Ellis / Thompson / Masters 3. Janowski 4. Brennan 5. Woryna 6. U21 7. Rushen
-
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
Well, if the shoe fits, Arthur. You’ve had a cheating incident as recently as your last meeting. You’ve also got a Rushen riding for you. No-one else has been allowed one since the Ukraine war. -
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
Gutted for Hodder. I rate him. Not every U21 rider is a Will Cairns or a Cooper Rushen, but he’s steadily improved, year-on-year. That’s all you can ask. He doesn’t settle either. KJP gates second, he’s finishing second. He’s content to play follow-the-leader. Not Hodder. His progress and development in riding Ashfield has been huge this season. He’s so comfortable riding that outside line, near the fence. Wishing him a speedy recovery. -
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
What’s the script for team building, like who actually puts the team together; the manager or the owners? I’d be interested in knowing how riders are approached too, given there are no agents. Do clubs have dedicated “recruiters” who approach riders? First thing I’d be doing for 2027 is finding a new DJ. -
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
If that’s the case, we need to throw a Neymar-like deal at him. And by that, I mean we do what Barca did and send a lap dancer to his dad’s house at least one every week. @phillwhitewasmad Don’t worry, we’ve got you.
-