Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

RS50

Members
  • Posts

    1,479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS50

  1. Had Sheffield not replaced Flint in race 14, and put their best two in race 15, Birmingham may only have scored 28.
  2. A rider without a team in either division in the top 20?.
  3. Possibly worth the gamble. Morris may take a bit of time to get up to speed, but Sheffield almost certain to make the play offs. Not really followed his scores, but from memory, I believe Jye didn't start the season too well, but doing a bit better now.
  4. Nick Morris and Jye Etheridge in. Will it be an improvement?
  5. We don't know for sure if rumours are true.
  6. Without checking averages, availablity, or if an improvement etc, some riders without Premiership teams, Scott Nichols, Nick Morris, Connor Mountain, Steve Worrall, Declan or Zaine Kennedy, Kye Thomson, Cameron Heaps, Mitch McDiarmid, William Cairns, Fraser Bowes. I'm sure I've missed a few.
  7. Good question. Unless I've missed it, there appears to be nothing on BSPL or Oxford's website to confirm the change. Wonder if is still to be approved.
  8. I believe something similar was proposed a few years ago, more like a cup competition than a league. Also included Poland. Never happened though.
  9. Said on website Peter Mole would be there to quash certain rumours. Two rumours I've heard are ; Change of use for Owlerton stadium meaning no more speedway. Change of ownership, with current Birmingham promoter taking over. Anyone confirm if either, or both denied?
  10. Anything interesting said at last night's STAARS meeting?
  11. Anyone know a the new date for the Steelers v Leicester match at Sheffield? Just asking as they never seem too keen on putting stuff about the NL team on the website.
  12. Vinnie Foord missing again for the Steelers. Was there any point signing him if he is to continually miss matches?
  13. https://www.bigredbook.info/barry_briggs.html
  14. Would these costs be paid by Birmingham Speedway, or TNT sports?. I would have assumed the latter.
  15. Seem to remember that Machin may have been a promoter at Sheffield, when the Bates family first started there. Quite sure he was also a promoter at Leicester at some point.
  16. Someone mentioned it on one of the threads on this forum. I certainly have not heard anything definite about dogs. Stock cars must be correct as it's on their website.
  17. Stock cars have been finished at Sheffield, their pits area ( so I have heard), is being used to store solar panels. Heard that greyhounds have been given notice to quit ( not sure if that is fact), but it has started some speculation that the stadium may soon go to other use.
  18. Seem to be a lot more votes for closed tracks, than operating ones. Probably because there are a lot more to choose from.
  19. Could Adam Ellis be persuaded to do the Championship?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy