Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Mgas

Members
  • Posts

    326
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mgas

  1. Well they certainly saved points money with those guests.
  2. I agree that in the current situation a guest is probably a better bet than R/R but I find it very hard to believe Killeen was the only or best option.
  3. Killeen in for PK tonight. Seems an odd decision. He didn’t score a single point on his last visit. He isn’t a heat leader never mind a number one. I know the playoffs are gone but it would still be good to keep the home record. There’s only one other meeting today, hard to imagine he was the only option.
  4. Redcar are racing at Berwick. And it’s only a very short section of the A66 that’s closed.
  5. Winning at Armadale was going to be a big ask with a full team. It’s difficult to see anything but a home win now.
  6. He was wearing the same British speedway t shirt as the rest of the on screen team. So I would guess he was working in some capacity.
  7. You may want to read a little further back as you clearly have no idea what happened. Jye wasn’t even in the race. That was the issue last night.
  8. I’ve seen the photos I’ve seen the replays and I get how you might think that but I was there and I sit at the entrance to bend one and Jye’s options were try and make the bend or go into the fence. But let’s pretend that didn’t happen what about hitting Kildemand in bend two or putting Battye into the fence mid straight? Surely even the Poole rose tint can’t excuse that. I don’t know if it’s red mist or the pressure of all the hype that’s put on him but it needs to stop before someone is hurt.
  9. He took out Jye on bend one then very nearly put PK into the fence immediately after on bent two. If he can’t ride safely he isn’t ready to be riding.
  10. There’s some crap in the star about how they can’t find anyone. Truth is it suits them to keep using Kennet. They will keep doing it until someone stops it. They could put a NDL rider in and probably still win the league but that’s not the Poole way.
  11. Someone needs to have a sit down with Rushen and explain he doesn’t have to win at all cost before he seriously hurts someone. I know he is young but there’s no excuse for that tonight. This is the second visit to Berwick when he has been genuinely dangerous.
  12. Are you secretly his wife? Richard said this Richard said that. He’s soooo dreamy. He been missing for both Poole And Ipswich. I get why a Poole fan might not be that botherd yet. But I can completely understand why the Ipswich fans are annoyed.
  13. Then I sincerely apologise, I’ve had gastroenteritis. It’s awful. However It neither magically appears just before a meeting then disappears on command. It must be brilliant to see the world with a rose tint.
  14. Off the top of my head missed a Poole meeting to ride Denmark then didn’t ride and missed an Ipswich meeting because he was apparently a bit poorly, then road Denmark the following day.
  15. I can imagine everyone at Poole is as pee’d off as they are at Ipswich. Assuming Lawson’s statement is honest and I’ve no reason to doubt that. Family comes first and I’m sure we would all do the same and the ban is fair. The trouble is this isn’t the first time this year he has let his various clubs down.
  16. Could be a 28 day ban. Especially if Ippo declared him to be withholding services to get the R/R
  17. Jenkins has been given a 7 day ban. A statement is on his FB and instagram. I don’t know how to link it but if what Jordan is saying is accurate the ban is nonsensical.
  18. He rode for Berwick, scored well then had a recall about previous x rays. 100% did the right thing waiting for more info. But he is fit. No need to test that for someone else.
  19. Jordan has been declared fit, and more importantly safe to ride. First meeting… as a guest. Not a gripe with Jordan but with the system that allows a rider to miss meetings for their clubs. Then appear for someone else. How does that make sense?
  20. Correct, and the guy on pro boards that seemed to want Nick banned for life might want to consider how Reid ended up with fractured vertebrae.
  21. i still can’t disagree with that but is there not a rule saying no changes past a certain point? Are we past that? And even if we can, who? Then even if someone could be found it’s a stick or twist situation. Victor hasn’t been a great signing over all. But after the last two day is it possibly better the devil you know?
  22. I agree unfortunately highly unlikely to win there. Our game plan from now should be unbeaten at home and 100% commitment for as close a score at Plymouth as possible. There’s also still the massive outside chance of progression past Redcar but thats a huge task.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy