Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Mgas

Members
  • Posts

    326
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mgas

  1. Brilliant thanks, that sounds like a plan.
  2. Battye has said he wants to be back for Friday so IF that’s happening i guess the decision is already made and we will be finding out very soon.
  3. How difficult is it to get from Berwick to Plymouth? Is the train the best option?
  4. I can’t pretend to be impartial, bandits through and through. But other than being delighted with the result. Rushen is a serious talent, someone needs to help him cut the dirty riding out though. Clearly kicking other riders and in 15 he absolutely tried to bin PK mid bend. Someone with less experience may have been serious hurt. The kid has the talent to be the next British world champion but he needs to cut that crap out.
  5. I would think a new comer would be more likely to ask questions. My teenage daughter has been coming to the speedway for about a year now and she asks lots of questions and I’d have to answer I don’t know. I don’t think that’s being negative? Could you explain it? This is just yet another situation where the rules aren’t clear or even non existent. I still can’t point to the law that resulted in Workingtons points deduction last year. I’m not picking on this particular situation the whole system is broken. Any other sports in the case of Workington would have published the breach of the rule or law. This case is a grey area and there should be no grey areas. How can anyone take the sport seriously if the governing body doesn’t?
  6. Imagine trying to explain things like this to a newcomer to the sport when people who have followed it for years can’t make sense of it.
  7. Who stays who goes? We currently have 8 riders I know what team id be looking to take forward. But with the 1st nearly here im not sure it even works that’s to many sums for me. If it fits Jenkins replaces smith if not he replaces lasse.
  8. If the statement from Ipswich is accurate then if he doesn’t show more commitment at Oxford he may not ride at all.
  9. Drew kemp also fits on your list.
  10. This isn’t on the paying punter. It’s all on whoever signed him. I’m a bandits supporter and as sceptical as we all were most gave Cook the chance last year and actively supported him. I hold absolutely no ill feeling towards him as a person. He simply should not have been given a team place. The gym, motocross and his push bike seam to do his mental wellness the work of good. Speedway however just isn’t working for him anymore.
  11. The lad needs a reset and an injury free period. I’m not entirely sure the scunny fans will be happy about that being their lookout however. Replacing their second best scorer.
  12. Twice Oxford was clearly blamed. Are you reading the same statement?
  13. Rushen’s statement today blaming his in ability to ride entirely on Oxford. While I get the point it does seem like a little immature. Undoubtedly someone who should know better has okayed that to be released.
  14. Rushen’s statement today blaming his in ability to ride entirely on Oxford. While I get the point it does seem like a little immature. Undoubtedly someone who should know better has okayed that to be released.
  15. With the end to the season JJ had at Berwick I was very surprised he wasn’t in the team from the get go. Great signing he has been brilliant at Workington so far.
  16. Something would have had to happen for there to be a debrief. I’m not sure that even Mr Dodds with his wealth of knowledge and years of experience can put a positive angle on the last two weeks.
  17. I’d rather spend the evening sucking the snot out of the dogs nose.
  18. On the plus side extra tickets will be sold when the bike rally is on. As I said before I think the rain off is good for us. I can’t imagine any one being happy watching possibly 3 guests and R/R. I was looking forward to being trackside tonight but with hindsight we have been very lucky with the forecast even if it wasn’t as bad as could have been.
  19. Agreed, I’m not in Berwick itself but not that far away and even if I’d dosnt rain any more today it’s not going to dry out.
  20. Rain is possibly a blessing in disguise as I’m not sure we have much of a team available for tomorrow.
  21. Wood in for Battye and R/R for PK on Saturday. Some big performances required from the bandits if we are going to win I think. Going to be a tough one.
  22. Somehow we are having a great and terrible start to the season. We are quite used to bad luck at Shielfield unfortunately. Fingers crossed we can get some good guests as I’m not sure who could be a temporary replacement for either. But if there’s someone available the Berwick management will find them if last year is anything to go by.
  23. Someone forgot to tell Flint and Hagon they were both brilliant on Saturday.
  24. I will happily pay full price if they get a camera stabiliser (camera work was forgivable) but a commentator who has next to no clue what’s going on not so. The racing at Glasgow is brilliant but I can’t listen to the guy who doesn’t know the names of the home riders ( when did Kevin Peter sign?) or even the team name of the opponents Plymouth Devils. But absolutely the worst part is when he talks over the other guy, who really seems to know how to do the job.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy