Pinny Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said: Pinny You were good mates with SCB. I just knew him as someone on here I talked to and saw occassionally at meetings. When he went to Prison I was as shocked as everyone else. On his release I messaged him to hope he would sort his life out and put it all behind him. Nothing wrong with that. I believe in people turning their lives around for the better. I knew him from Newport Speedway. Never once socialized with him outside a speed way meeting. He helped me with website stuff when I was a kid . Haven't spoken to him once since finding out he was a paedo and never would. If I ever seen him I would bash the sick, twisted, freaks head in. Make no mistake about that. Everyone knew he was an odd ball but had no idea about his ways . He was always known as an anorak. Ask anyone else who knew him like Alan, Matt Davis etc. You have spoken to him since finding out he was a paedo and liked posts of his on here etc. Believing a paedo deserves a chance to change their life shows what a wrong un you are. Thats without the other stuff you have been charged with in the past. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
big wilson Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago Where are Steve Lyric .Arthur . And forever blue . Maybe they can see the the real picture Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
old bob at herne bay Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago The Poole boys medals should be embossed with a white line across them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoffeeandTV Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 11 minutes ago, Pinny said: Thats without the other stuff you have been charged with in the past. Oooh, what out stuff Pinny? Share, so we all know what he's really like. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PhilTheAce Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago (edited) so, whats shovvy convicted of, please share steve??? are you another SCB Maybe something to do with cleaning apps on his phone hiding evidence Edited 5 hours ago by PhilTheAce 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, Pinny said: Steve Shovlar has been done more than once for sexual harm offences. Its online if you know where to look. He also still communicates with known paedo SCB. What a wrong un. as much as the other Poole fans get on peoples nerves, they are tolerable and normal human beings. Shovlar is a monster, anyone who backs a paedo needs a thorough check themselves. Nonce. Can you elaborate on this please, Pinny? I had a look online and can only find information on a Doreset based art dealer by the same name. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ouch Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago Once again, what a shame for the sport and again it’s Poole. While they happily clock up another trophy, it’s done with little regard to the sport as a whole and how it looks to fans and the wider world. I’ve warned about this guy many times before and the collapse of the sport during his presence has no doubt been hastened. Old time fans, which have made up the vast majority of our fan base have old school morals and values, by and large. They do not like cheating to determine a sporting outcome and more and more have turned their back on the sport over the last quarter of a century. These fans don’t get replaced or in no way near enough numbers to compensate. Scunthorpe fans will have a feeling sometime going forward where they will think (as a sporting contest), what’s the point. Add this to a bad weather day or missing team member and the seeds are planted for them not to attend. Not good. For most teams a trophy is the cherry on top of a great year, for Ford it is a must. Whether it’s what he promises sponsors or contributes to his own self worth, winning is a must and things rarely get in his way. Speedway is now so small a sport that a man of his means is more than capable of pulling the necessary strings for success. His cheating is well documented and this is just the most recent. Fans just shrug their shoulders and say, it’s just Poole. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 55 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said: Pinny You were good mates with SCB. I just knew him as someone on here I talked to and saw occassionally at meetings. When he went to Prison I was as shocked as everyone else. On his release I messaged him to hope he would sort his life out and put it all behind him. Nothing wrong with that. I believe in people turning their lives around for the better. You reached out to a convicted paedophile following his conviction and think there’s nothing wrong with that? This has turned very, very dark. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ouch Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago Once again, what a shame for the sport and again it’s Poole. While they happily clock up another trophy, it’s done with little regard to the sport as a whole and how it looks to fans and the wider world. I’ve warned about this guy many times before and the collapse of the sport during his presence has no doubt been hastened. Old time fans, which have made up the vast majority of our fan base have old school morals and values, by and large. They do not like cheating to determine a sporting outcome and more and more have turned their back on the sport over the last quarter of a century. These fans don’t get replaced or in no way near enough numbers to compensate. Scunthorpe fans will have a feeling sometime going forward where they will think (as a sporting contest), what’s the point. Add this to a bad weather day or missing team member and the seeds are planted for them not to attend. Not good. For most teams a trophy is the cherry on top of a great year, for Ford it is a must. Whether it’s what he promises sponsors or contributes to his own self worth, winning is a must and things rarely get in his way. Speedway is now so small a sport that a man of his means is more than capable of pulling the necessary strings for success. His cheating is well documented and this is just the most recent. Fans just shrug their shoulders and say, it’s just Poole. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pinny Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 14 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said: Can you elaborate on this please, Pinny? I had a look online and can only find information on a Doreset based art dealer by the same name. https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/17737653.dock-7-people-dorset-new-forest-appeared-court/ 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aries Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said: Everyone happy now? Clear as day evidence Cook was not over the line. Click on the image to enlarge it. Watch the end of the meeting on BSN and the interview with Pickering where they review the footage including the rear view ffs. Whether you still want to claim a technicality that his whole wheel wasn’t inside the line (the rear footage shows it was) that photo itself is comical. Look where the white line is and look where Pickering is on the track. You think there’s racing room there between Pickering and the inside white line? His front wheel is literally going up a grass embankment LOL Pathetic. Edited 4 hours ago by Aries Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roger Jacobs Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago 10 hours ago, ASpeedwayfan said: The better team won Entirely subjective. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoffeeandTV Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago So if I'm reading this right, Shvolar had a Sexual Harm Prevention Order and then he breached it by having cleaning apps on his phone? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TTT Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago What a rollercoaster over the last few hours down in Dorset. Discovered that Poole's decllne is now becoming a crisis after the Club needed to cheat in a Super Heat in order to beat Scunthorpe at Home followed by one of the Clubs biggest supporters in Shovlar being outed as a Labour voter. It can't go on like this, Can it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Shovlar Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago All to do with my adult entertainment business through to 2013. I made a terrible mistake at a photoshoot in Leicester through not doing due diligence. One of the girls employed through an agency turned out to be under 18 and I failed to check her age. I got done for it, pleaded guilty, fined, suspended sentence, SHPO. Agency was also fined. I closed my business down. Bad error on my behalf. I never hid the fact I was in the adult entertainment industry. But looking back not something to be very proud of. I am a mile away from it now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sir Sidney Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago 12 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said: If I was Scunthorpe's promoters, I would be on the phone to Nick De Marco KC https://www.blackstonechambers.com/barristers/nick-de-marco/ He is the best in the business. Scunthorpe are going to lose out on thousands of pounds of missed sponsorship over this result. The relevant regulation is so poorly written that any barrister would drive a coach and horses through it '012.1.11Leaving the Track A rider whose machine crosses the inner edge of the track with 2 wheels must be disqualified unless, in the opinion of the Referee, the action was taken in the interests of safety for other riders or the rider involved was forced off course by another rider' No doubt we all interpret that as the part of the tyre ( not wheel) in touch with the track, as I'm sure does every referee - but that isn't what it says. What about the rest of the wheel? (Similar to a football analogy - the whole of the ball must be over the whole of the line). The only people who would make money if Scunthorpe followed your advice would be the legal profession as usual. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago 24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said: All to do with my adult entertainment business through to 2013. I made a terrible mistake at a photoshoot in Leicester through not doing due diligence. One of the girls employed through an agency turned out to be under 18 and I failed to check her age. I got done for it, pleaded guilty, fined, suspended sentence, SHPO. Agency was also fined. I closed my business down. Bad error on my behalf. I never hid the fact I was in the adult entertainment industry. But looking back not something to be very proud of. I am a mile away from it now. So you directed porn movies? The article Pinny shared said you admitted to breaching SPHO. How does having cleaning apps on your mobile constitute a breach? Also, I’ll ask again and it’s now an incredibly important factor, given you’ve been charged with sexual harm offences: why would you reach out to a convicted paedophile after their conviction? 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bitza Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago 41 minutes ago, TTT said: What a rollercoaster over the last few hours down in Dorset. Discovered that Poole's decllne is now becoming a crisis after the Club needed to cheat in a Super Heat . Well I had a great night, no signs of a decline here in Poole. If only the Pirates would move back up to the Ultimate league, you know the one with a handful of star riders but predominantly Championship regulars? 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WookieboyDon Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago Mr Shovlar is now randomly sending his 'doctored' pics to anyone on social media who dares state that Cook was over the line. Keep it to yourself pal. Nobody wants contact with someone like yourself and the company you keep. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Shovlar Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said: So you directed porn movies? The article Pinny shared said you admitted to breaching SPHO. How does having cleaning apps on your mobile constitute a breach? Also, I’ll ask again and it’s now an incredibly important factor, given you’ve been charged with sexual harm offences: why would you reach out to a convicted paedophile after their conviction? Yes I was involved in the Porn industry for a long time. Mostly photoshoots but video as well for our numerous websites. And after a few months the shot content was distributed (leased) to any other website who wanted to buy said content. The issue arrived in my lap when I was charged with distributing content of an underage female. Because I had not carried out due diligence and I didn’t have her birth certificate on file (something I normally always did) I was stuffed. If a model is underage by a month it’s underage. The model wasn’t prosecuted and gladly took the £350 at the time. SHPO was just part of the charge. The suspended sentence was a relief, the fine was large, and the SHPO neither here nor there as I would never sexually abuse anyone regardless. Back in 2019 my iPhone was full, (64gb) I deleted a load of stuff off it but it didn’t free up space. I used a cleaning app. It worked. But on my yearly visit Police asked what the cleaning app was for so I explained. They said I should have asked them first so ended up in magistrates court in a small breach and got a slapped wrist and a month visiting probation. The police were aware there was no intent on my behalf and if anything sinister had taken place, and said I would never have left the cleaner on my phone. The SHPO expired a few years ago and I live a very happy and busy life with my daughter. As for SCB, I was shocked as everyone was. Couldn’t believe what he got up to. It stunned me as I use to talk to him on here and Twitter. When he got out he posted in Twitter and I said to him I hope he has sorted out his life and can live a better life and be in a better place. That’s it. The adult entertainment industry gave me a very good living and lifestyle. It paid for my daughter’s private education and gave us financial security. But although I was successful, looking back it is not something I was ever proud about, and now I never even think about it, being in a much better lifestyle with my own paintings and dealing in art. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.