British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello all. Due to sickness, I am unable to travel to Warsaw for the GP and as a result have two tickets for sale in Sector D7, row 24. Price was 239pln each, about £47 on the currency converter I have used. I'm happy to take £40 each for them. If anyone is interested please get in touch. They are good seats, I had them last year as well. Thanks Richard
  3. racers and royals

Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024

Dave Rowe bets J Holder £100 more Michelsen £50 more
  4. Edwards now back at 2 and Knudsen at 4 on the press releases I’ve seen.
  5. Only Denmark as far as I know.
  6. Racin Jason 72

Oxford vs King’s Lynn - Thurs April 25th

Can’t see Buster paying his demands
  7. That would do me i think.Is he not riding in many leagues then?
  8. Cud be an interesting couple of meetings against scummy, as whoever wins on aggregate over 2 meetings will be in the semi final of the BSN cup, also probably a chance the losing team will also qualify as best 2nd place finisher
  9. I think Danny is 7.87 from 1st of May.
  10. Matej Zagar has a fairly light schedule and a 7.20 GSA
  11. Fromafar

Speedway Memorabilia

Without doubt one of the Worlds finest Collections,sad to read that Ian is not in good health these days wish him well.
  12. Today
  13. Believe it or not but Danny King will be very close to 7.79 on 1st May. Not sure what the figure is but has dropped for Redcar
  14. Cross Roads

LIONS v BIRMINGHAM 25/4/24

We also need to accept track prep when weather forecasts are advising rain all afternoon pack it down and hope for the best or simply cancel the meeting early in the day. With the weather hopefully picking up as we get into May more shale on the track and watering I'm confident racing should improve. Whilst some tracks ie Belle Vue Scunthorpe etc have some great racing i go to poland and watch league racing some of these meetings are also processional. I'm no expert but could some of todays racing be down to lay downs and speed. Very little team riding in the sport now days once in the lead gone...was refreshing to see for the first time in a long time the Holders team riding in heat 15 a couple of weeks ago. Any way top of the league all good...lol
  15. Although it was a good performance from the team last night we definitely need one more change asap. Personally I would keep Tofty and get rid of Patryk as their averages are virtually the same but I suspect Tofty comes a lot cheaper money the club could put towards a replacement. The big question is who is available on about a 7.5 point average.? Can’t think of anybody who would like to come over to the uk to ride, thoughts anyone.
  16. ch958

Jason Garrity

that's it - just up long enough for a few of us to read it then gone!
  17. Should be a close match,scorpions will keep close, in form early
  18. DazS

who was it the one of 2 or the one of 3. if it was your left leg must of been 3, if right 2.
  19. Byker Biker

Jason Garrity

Duchess of Sherborne I think
  20. ch958

Jason Garrity

oh for another gloriously libellous post from Duke of whatisname about the BSPA a few years ago. I do wish I'd saved it.
  21. W9 Lion

Obviously I have a unique prespective on this Iain. I can tell with my back to the tapes because of the change in the pressure wave hitting the back of my leg with the riders off 2 and 3 and I was aware on one occasion someone obviously had a nibble at the tapes as the pressure dropped as the revs fell. Appreciate the feedback.
  22. Workington rugby kick off at 1pm, maybe giving fans the chance to walk the short distance after the rugby has finished to the track?
  23. Monarchs2468

Speedway of Nations 2024

When you put it like that I'd be taking the Torun option.
  24. Maybe a lot of Comets fans have Church on Sundays.!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Hard to predict this one,you never know what your going to get from MTP or Jake Allen.All 7 Bandits will have to be on their game though if we are too progress.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy