Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Don’t know his arse from his elbow
  3. Today
  4. We’ve heard it all before🤔👎
  5. Good Luck to Bandits and hopefully a good nights racing.Think it will be a bit cut and thrust though.
  6. 10.10.2026: European Pairs Championship Final, GrudziÄ…dz : https://vkvideo.ru/live-53550004_456242901
  7. One thing though the white is not straight at Plymouth last time I was their you'd have thought a drunk had done it 😄
  8. 1st Poland 26 2nd Latvia 25 3rd Czech Rep 20 4th Denmark 19 5th Italy 12 6th GB 12 7th Finland 12
  9. Kye Thomsen was confirmed as a 2027 Monarch last night wasnt he ?.
  10. Looking forward to tonight! Best of luck to both sides. It’s a nice change to see someone other than Poole in the final.
  11. So what was a simple cheap entry level engine, usually a Honda 125 road style engine, has now ‘progressed’ to race going pit bike engines as no one is going in on a 125 against a 150 . Glad I’m not a parent having to fund a wanna-be child speedway rider.
  12. Unless the rules change no16 will be an Aussie mo matter what.
  13. Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out.
  14. Not meaningless to Edinburgh & Glasgow fans. But if I was a Berwick fan, would've preferred them to sit it out.
  15. Quite often they are! Starting the 90-second time limit opposed to 2 minutes. And then in other, more subtle ways! PS Only place I've seen the tyre warming is on the BSN footage itself. It's really obvious - a plume of smoke from a rear tyre in front of the ref's box. I don't think anyone has argued against that one.
  16. Nah you’ve put it perfectly I feel the same. Complacency because management just say try your best. You’re not going to win F all with that attitude.
  17. Plus they snaffled a young Darcy Ward which helped the cause.
  18. Problem is the BSPL don't have £500 in the coffers let alone £500k
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy