British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Monarchs 27.6.21

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Just read the Regulations v2 again & in 012.2 Team Composition

A Championship declaration must not exceed 38 point limit to include a 3* riders or 39 points with a 2* rider or below in any declaration following the issue of established MA’s for 2021, except where the MA of the introduced rider is equal or below the rider being replaced. 

Adam Ellis's CMA is an "Amended MA" by conversion factor 1.5. His established MA for the Championship will occur after 4H & 4A.

Read it another way - A CL declaration can exceed 38/39 points in any declaration before the issue of established MAs.’ 

As each team has a mixture of established and assessed MAs, I don’t understand what that rule as written is trying to say.

2 hours ago, RS50 said:

To get back to the match, who is the rising star tomorrow, and is Jorgensen riding?. Who replaces him if not?

A bit too early to answer any of those questions but one other scenario would be how will the track be prepared? Plenty of dirt similar to the Newcastle meeting or similar to last week with it being a similar start time, although no Stock cars night before & not hardly any amount of rain so a perfect track surface should be on show. Me, personally, prefer more dirt!

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

A bit too early to answer any of those questions but one other scenario would be how will the track be prepared? Plenty of dirt similar to the Newcastle meeting or similar to last week with it being a similar start time, although no Stock cars night before & not hardly any amount of rain so a perfect track surface should be on show. Me, personally, prefer more dirt!

Let's hope there plenty of dirt but can't see it had a full program today with the dirt diggers there and tomorrow is the British youth 250 and 500cc classes after the meeting so can see it be wet to start with and dusty and slick by about heat 12 . 

Edited by phillwhitewasmad

Ulrich Ostergaard in as guest for Jorgsensen would say that’s a good choice of guest for sure 

49 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Ulrich Ostergaard in as guest for Jorgsensen would say that’s a good choice of guest for sure 

Seems Jorgensen`s shoulder injury may be a bit more of a problem than first thought as he is off to hospital for a check up.

39 minutes ago, screm said:

Seems Jorgensen`s shoulder injury may be a bit more of a problem than first thought as he is off to hospital for a check up.

Yeah not good feel for him he has had a great start to the season 

1 hour ago, screm said:

Yes, definitely an issue that he has had before, struggled with it then later had an operation to fix it.

Good win for the Scorpions Monarchs dismantled, ah well that’s a shame never mind.

• Like 1

Could someone please explain why scunthorpe could use a guest for jorgensen and  not rr i thought you could only have a guest for your no1,this could be handy for my team if bjarne ever got injured. 

Wasn’t expecting a win but thought we might have got a point or been there or there about.
I know sam hates the place but bit of a off day for the skipper probably be his lowest score all season. Williams form at the moment is a slight concern. Of course with this happening young palin has the best performance of his young career to do date, unfortunately just had to be against ourselves. Tough team the scorpions at home, think most sides will struggle there this season.

2 minutes ago, lewy said:

Could someone please explain why scunthorpe could use a guest for jorgensen and  not rr i thought you could only have a guest for your no1,this could be handy for my team if bjarne ever got injured. 

heat leaders not just no.1

• Thanks 1