British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

25.08.2023 Scunny v Glasgow League

Let’s get back on topic. This was a cracking meeting regardless of the score and possibly the best meeting I have witnessed this year. Nearly every heat was a banger. Well done to both teams.

• Like 3

Go on the scunny/glasgow thread and let the poole gang resolve all your dietary and health issues,free advice for fans and professional sportsman!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, poole keith said:

Go on the scunny/glasgow thread and let the poole gang resolve all your dietary and health issues,free advice for fans and professional sportsman!

They’re going for Total Dominance ,just like they have on the Track.(they think so anyway).

44 minutes ago, Barabas said:

Your a waste of air pal you would never say that to my face or anyones a stupid daft wee keyboard warrior go away & hide behide ur ph ..I never slagged anyone of personally why because its left for idiots like you to run away & hide ..I made a speedway point that's it ...its a speedway forum u don't like it ...get off 

Mate you're hilarious..why wouldn't I say it to your face. Back straight Chris holder hat 8th September I'll be there, look forward to it :t:

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

10 years too late but it was enjoyable dinking too much lager and eating too many Kebabs.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Mate you're hilarious..why wouldn't I say it to your face. Back straight Chris holder hat 8th September I'll be there, look forward to it :t:

I will come round and adjudicate.

• Haha 2

Nothing wrong with carbs. It's not rocket science....a good, balanced diet with everything in moderation. Keep hydrated and exercise regularly. No need for fad diets or excluding food groups.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Let's all calm down folks

8 hours ago, Jaizer said:

“FIGHT!!!!!”…..Be funny to see the home straight terracing and stand empty……Is there enough room for us all round the other side?……..lol

3 hours ago, MilhouseZmarzlik said:

Could you live stream it please?

How many times do we have to say it, Glasgow don't live stream! :D

21 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If you are not giving yourself every opportunity to do well in your chosen sport, you only have yourself to blame if you don’t do as well as you could. Why have that kebab after a meeting when you could have prepared a chicken salad a few hours earlier? 

I remember being at Subway in Poole and Darcy Ward came in. He ordered a green leaf salad. Had the knowledge to eat healthily. Want to stay healthy or lose weight? Stay off carbs and processed foods. Carbs especially. 

The same Darcy ward who got a ban from riding because he failed an alcohol test lol. The night before a rearranged meeting, don’t think he done himself much favours or tried everything to be the best he could early on in his career but I bet you were like the majority of Poole fans and he could do no wrong in your eyes.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

The same Darcy ward who got a ban from riding because he failed an alcohol test lol. The night before a rearranged meeting, don’t think he done himself much favours or tried everything to be the best he could early on in his career but I bet you were like the majority of Poole fans and he could do no wrong in your eyes.

Everyone makes mistakes especially early on in their career even Jason Doyle did. 

It thoroughly enjoyed my beer and burger diet during my weekend road trips . Steak pie , chips at Scunny wasnt too bad either .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1