-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By cowboy cookie returns? · Posted
I think he’s still getting over the kick in the balls from Friday -
I don’t really get the race night excuse if I’m honest Lisa. If you’re a weekend track I get the argument more. Weekends, kids off etc etc. But is it really a dealbreaker between Wednesday and Thursday evenings? What difference does 24 hours really make here? It’s still midweek whichever way you slice it!
-
Terrific meeting with race after race to keep you well entertained. It was one in the eye for those that (continue) to down-sell our wonderful sport. Even when the result was sorted, riders still rode to the edge and offered fabulous entertainment. Speedway is not just about ticking the heats off and gaining a result before moving onto the next. It’s that 60 second adrenaline fuelled burst of entertainment, or it should be. Another of Richard’s remarks on his recent podcast appearance that I liked was the one about improving the racing rather than prep the track for the home team. A thinly veiled dig at his own fan base following their “let’s make it knarly” comment last season. He’s not bothered about whose feathers he ruffles with his make the track for the best racing comment. It was great to see Tom shake off his witches blues with a fine display rewarded with a heat 15 nomination. The Tom of old is still in there it’s just finding the right surroundings to nurture it. I’m looking forward to coming up against a Coleman inspired team next season and hope last year wasn’t the one off most fans expected.
-
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
Awful for us when guesting against Poole and even worse for Plymouth at Berwick at the weekend. I was open to the idea, but the more I see, the less I like. -
Tough decisions will have to be made but if they want to be successful, they’ll have to not be afraid to make them. You can have all the ambition, contacts, and finance in the world, but if you don’t have a clue how to be smart in building a team then you won’t win anything. As yet, we have no idea if these lot know how to build a team. Look at Glasgow, have more finance than Poole could possibly fathom yet it’s Poole who are still collecting all the pots. That’s because they have people who are clever, and know how to build winning sides. Remains to be seen from an Ipswich perspective. Anyway, congrats to Belle Vue. Should actually be a decent contest against Sheffield in the final with Fricke in tow. Looking forward to it.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Neila
- cowboy cookie returns?
- mark.1
- JamesB
- bellevueace
- gjcone44
- E I Addio
- Bagpuss
- 89buttons
- nw42
- Derrickn
- Bald Bloke
- Triple.H.
- Gavan
- BenR195
- StevePark
- Boro Bare
- Rob B
- David
- Pinny
- shippy22
- singy13
- StarBoy
- Rickyag
- bigcatdiary
- MMX Events
- Comets21
- chun
- asherlloyd
- mikebv
- stewmac
- topaz325
- Noodles
- Siggytastic
- ouch
- PhilTheAce
- Sadman
- Shrub
- TheWellBehavedWorrall
- daz9100
- Phannan
- Hawk127
- eric i
- Qelegend
- boz
- daveallan81
- Gambo95
- CrystalCastles
- Bandit59
- WembleyLion
- Bojangles
- foreverblue
- Racin Jason 72
- flagrag
- DaveWayne
- topsoil
- LisaColette
- Bash
- Fatkev
- tellboy