Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF FINAL - SCUNTHORPE v POOLE v SCUNTHORPE (2 & 7 October)


Recommended Posts

Well done Poole and I quite enjoyed the meeting as it was close.I do think Scunthorpe where hampered when they had to use a weaker reserve  than Poole did with Lewis Kerr injury.Scunthorpe put up a decent fight and well done them.Good luck Lewis Kerr on your retirement probably one injury to much for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes I was involved in the Porn industry for a long time. Mostly photoshoots but video as well for our numerous websites. And after a few months the shot content was distributed (leased) to any other website who wanted to buy said content.

The issue arrived in my lap when I was charged with distributing content of an underage female. Because I had not carried out due diligence and I didn’t have her birth certificate on file (something I normally always did) I was stuffed. If a model is underage by a month it’s underage. The model wasn’t prosecuted and gladly took the £350 at the time. SHPO was just part of the charge. The suspended sentence was a relief, the fine was large, and the SHPO neither here nor there as I would never sexually abuse anyone regardless.

Back in 2019 my iPhone was full, (64gb) I deleted a load of stuff off it but it didn’t free up space. I used a cleaning app. It worked. But on my yearly visit Police asked what the cleaning app was for so I explained. They said I should have asked them first so ended up in magistrates court in a small breach and got a slapped wrist and a month visiting probation. The police were aware there was no intent on my behalf and if anything sinister had taken place, and said I would never have left the cleaner on my phone.

The SHPO expired a few years ago and I live a very happy and busy life with my daughter.

As for SCB, I was shocked as everyone was. Couldn’t believe what he got up to. It stunned me as I use to talk to him on here and Twitter. When he got out he posted in Twitter and I said to him I hope he has sorted out his life and can live a better life and be in a better place. That’s it. 

The adult entertainment industry gave me a very good living and lifestyle. It paid for my daughter’s private education and gave us financial security. But although I was successful, looking back it is not something I was ever proud about, and now I never even think about it, being in a much better lifestyle with my own paintings and dealing in art.  

You deleted a load of stuff off your phone and it didn't free up space...

Guess what I smell...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WookieboyDon said:

You deleted a load of stuff off your phone and it didn't free up space...

Guess what I smell...

I take up to 200-300 pics of a day of artwork on my phone for my business. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to love Poole fans showing pictures as they enter the bend claiming he wasn’t over the line ….. he wasn’t but a few metres on he was

They may as well take pics of Cook going down the straight and say he wasn’t over the line 

Poole fans we know are a strange breed who never see any wrong doing ….like Cairns in the first leg and Cook last night … it borders on stupidity …. One guy on here even said Cook didn’t mean to go on the grass lol… perhaps if a rider touches the tapes we should not exclude them because they didn’t mean to do it

I was the biggest Mark Loram fan in the world followed him when I could ….. but I also saw him knock Rickardsson off in the final of a GP accidentally and stay in the re run which was a joke of a decision mark was at fault …. Poole fans would be more respected if they just said ‘cook went on the grass the ref was wrong and we got away with it ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I take up to 200-300 pics of a day of artwork on my phone for my business. 

That has nothing to do with the fact that deleting a load of stuff from your phone WILL free up space. As I said previously, I know what I smell...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes I was involved in the Porn industry for a long time. Mostly photoshoots but video as well for our numerous websites. And after a few months the shot content was distributed (leased) to any other website who wanted to buy said content.

The issue arrived in my lap when I was charged with distributing content of an underage female. Because I had not carried out due diligence and I didn’t have her birth certificate on file (something I normally always did) I was stuffed. If a model is underage by a month it’s underage. The model wasn’t prosecuted and gladly took the £350 at the time. SHPO was just part of the charge. The suspended sentence was a relief, the fine was large, and the SHPO neither here nor there as I would never sexually abuse anyone regardless.

Back in 2019 my iPhone was full, (64gb) I deleted a load of stuff off it but it didn’t free up space. I used a cleaning app. It worked. But on my yearly visit Police asked what the cleaning app was for so I explained. They said I should have asked them first so ended up in magistrates court in a small breach and got a slapped wrist and a month visiting probation. The police were aware there was no intent on my behalf and if anything sinister had taken place, and said I would never have left the cleaner on my phone.

The SHPO expired a few years ago and I live a very happy and busy life with my daughter.

As for SCB, I was shocked as everyone was. Couldn’t believe what he got up to. It stunned me as I use to talk to him on here and Twitter. When he got out he posted in Twitter and I said to him I hope he has sorted out his life and can live a better life and be in a better place. That’s it. 

The adult entertainment industry gave me a very good living and lifestyle. It paid for my daughter’s private education and gave us financial security. But although I was successful, looking back it is not something I was ever proud about, and now I never even think about it, being in a much better lifestyle with my own paintings and dealing in art.  

Suspect , dodgy , suspicious are words that spring to mind here 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes I was involved in the Porn industry for a long time. Mostly photoshoots but video as well for our numerous websites. And after a few months the shot content was distributed (leased) to any other website who wanted to buy said content.

The issue arrived in my lap when I was charged with distributing content of an underage female. Because I had not carried out due diligence and I didn’t have her birth certificate on file (something I normally always did) I was stuffed. If a model is underage by a month it’s underage. The model wasn’t prosecuted and gladly took the £350 at the time. SHPO was just part of the charge. The suspended sentence was a relief, the fine was large, and the SHPO neither here nor there as I would never sexually abuse anyone regardless.

Back in 2019 my iPhone was full, (64gb) I deleted a load of stuff off it but it didn’t free up space. I used a cleaning app. It worked. But on my yearly visit Police asked what the cleaning app was for so I explained. They said I should have asked them first so ended up in magistrates court in a small breach and got a slapped wrist and a month visiting probation. The police were aware there was no intent on my behalf and if anything sinister had taken place, and said I would never have left the cleaner on my phone.

The SHPO expired a few years ago and I live a very happy and busy life with my daughter.

As for SCB, I was shocked as everyone was. Couldn’t believe what he got up to. It stunned me as I use to talk to him on here and Twitter. When he got out he posted in Twitter and I said to him I hope he has sorted out his life and can live a better life and be in a better place. That’s it. 

The adult entertainment industry gave me a very good living and lifestyle. It paid for my daughter’s private education and gave us financial security. But although I was successful, looking back it is not something I was ever proud about, and now I never even think about it, being in a much better lifestyle with my own paintings and dealing in art.  

I stopped reading at "I was charged with distributing content of an underage female." It's funny how perverts like you always have a bunch of excuses and reasons why shouldn't be labelled with the crime they committed.

You're no better than SCB and the acts you committed are deplorable. F**k off back under the rock you came from and never come on this forum again.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, big wilson said:

Where are Steve Lyric .Arthur . And forever blue . Maybe they can see the the real picture 

I'm here, after a VERY late night. What's occuring? Are all the Pirate haters out in force? Can't be asked to go back over all the posts.

Congrats to both teams on a great night's racing. Shame about the injuries, hope both Lewis and Nathan fully recover, even though Lewis has now retired from the sport

As for the white line incident, a seething Rob Godfrey was escorted round to the BSN booth, saw all angles of the footage, exclaimed 'Oh!' and promptly went back to the pits.

Meanwhile Matt Ford announced that most of the 2027 septet are in place and already looking forward to more trophies while awaiting ratification at the AGM on 3rd Nov.

Anyway a great crowd enjoyed a great battle between 2 great sides. Onwards now to the Harbourmasters fixture scheduled for 21st October, and the end of season party before the end of the month.

COYP.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes I was involved in the Porn industry for a long time. Mostly photoshoots but video as well for our numerous websites. And after a few months the shot content was distributed (leased) to any other website who wanted to buy said content.

The issue arrived in my lap when I was charged with distributing content of an underage female. Because I had not carried out due diligence and I didn’t have her birth certificate on file (something I normally always did) I was stuffed. If a model is underage by a month it’s underage. The model wasn’t prosecuted and gladly took the £350 at the time. SHPO was just part of the charge. The suspended sentence was a relief, the fine was large, and the SHPO neither here nor there as I would never sexually abuse anyone regardless.

Back in 2019 my iPhone was full, (64gb) I deleted a load of stuff off it but it didn’t free up space. I used a cleaning app. It worked. But on my yearly visit Police asked what the cleaning app was for so I explained. They said I should have asked them first so ended up in magistrates court in a small breach and got a slapped wrist and a month visiting probation. The police were aware there was no intent on my behalf and if anything sinister had taken place, and said I would never have left the cleaner on my phone.

The SHPO expired a few years ago and I live a very happy and busy life with my daughter.

As for SCB, I was shocked as everyone was. Couldn’t believe what he got up to. It stunned me as I use to talk to him on here and Twitter. When he got out he posted in Twitter and I said to him I hope he has sorted out his life and can live a better life and be in a better place. That’s it. 

The adult entertainment industry gave me a very good living and lifestyle. It paid for my daughter’s private education and gave us financial security. But although I was successful, looking back it is not something I was ever proud about, and now I never even think about it, being in a much better lifestyle with my own paintings and dealing in art.  

This may well be the most disturbing thing I’ve ever read on an internet forum. I almost feel sick.

You need removed from this forum.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gavan said:

You have to love Poole fans showing pictures as they enter the bend claiming he wasn’t over the line ….. he wasn’t but a few metres on he was

They may as well take pics of Cook going down the straight and say he wasn’t over the line 

Poole fans we know are a strange breed who never see any wrong doing ….like Cairns in the first leg and Cook last night … it borders on stupidity …. One guy on here even said Cook didn’t mean to go on the grass lol… perhaps if a rider touches the tapes we should not exclude them because they didn’t mean to do it

I was the biggest Mark Loram fan in the world followed him when I could ….. but I also saw him knock Rickardsson off in the final of a GP accidentally and stay in the re run which was a joke of a decision mark was at fault …. Poole fans would be more respected if they just said ‘cook went on the grass the ref was wrong and we got away with it ‘

What about the neutral fans on FB saying it was on the line? You go and read the comments on Paul Bowen's post. It is split 50/50 between fans thinking it was on the line and those who think it was over. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gutted tbh, the lads gave everything and we’ve had a remarkable season for a team ‘destined to be bottom’

its sad really that over two legs, poor officiating is talked about and key shock moments, like mpt in heat 14, won’t be in the limelight it should be

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Gutted tbh, the lads gave everything and we’ve had a remarkable season for a team ‘destined to be bottom’

its sad really that over two legs, poor officiating is talked about and key shock moments, like mpt in heat 14, won’t be in the limelight it should be

Takes two battling teams to make a great entertaining spectacle like last night's final. Commiserations to Scunny must have been heartbreaking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m a neutral and think it was not as obvious that the whole wheel went over the line as some make out(if it did is was very short angled )it was close call the ref had to make and it went against Scunny .Could have gone either way IMO.Pity the controversy end what was a good contest between the Teams.The Ref was on hiding to nothing.IMO

Some great overtaking on a track that a lot of fans say can’t be done.🤔

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

What are "cleaning apps?"..

Asking for a friend...:D

Just like all citeh's trophies "won" since 2008, there should be an "*" next to the name of Poole on the list of 2nd Division winners...

To be honest though, I can't tell whether Cook's two wheels were on the infield, so unless "a body of irrefutable evidence" comes along (like citeh said they had over two years ago), then the ref was correct...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy