marko Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago If Poole want to prepare their track slick, that’s up to them, same with Oxford and Northampton to name three, the racing might not be up to much but it’s not dangerous track because it’s slick. It just means the racing tends to not be very good if your a neutral, but as fans we have a choice to buy these streams or not, I decided after after break to give the British promoters another chance and buy the BSN package for both leagues this season, more fool me, I won’t be doing it again. 15 clubs in all and only four maybe five tracks I feel confident will produce a decent level of entertainment, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 24 minutes ago, marko said: If Poole want to prepare their track slick, that’s up to them, same with Oxford and Northampton to name three, the racing might not be up to much but it’s not dangerous track because it’s slick. It just means the racing tends to not be very good if your a neutral, but as fans we have a choice to buy these streams or not, I decided after after break to give the British promoters another chance and buy the BSN package for both leagues this season, more fool me, I won’t be doing it again. 15 clubs in all and only four maybe five tracks I feel confident will produce a decent level of entertainment, That’s your prerogative ,but no one else cares really. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tosh1218 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Fromafar said: Interesting news both sides promoters will be at headquarters about this weeks mess up early this week could the result change Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LisaColette Posted 15 minutes ago Report Share Posted 15 minutes ago I'm going to go with no. If you want a different result then will have to redo the whole meeting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.