All Activity
- Past hour
-
If and it's a very big if Northampton passed in to new owners this winter then perhaps that set up could transfer to Eastie. At least that might satisfy Speedworths criteria
-
Poland also appears to be rearranging rain off fixtures for GB race nights which causes even more absences in our leagues.
- Today
-
Glasgow Tigers 2027
YeOldPitGate replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
But could all flip on its head if they end up with Beau Bailey or Brady Landon at reserve , if on the outside chance they got both of them they will be the team to beat yet again. Bailey is the more exciting rider of the two but Landon would probably go better at Poole as he's a trapper like his mentor Hancock. -
2027 - 8 Team Premiership
YeOldPitGate replied to CTRSports's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I kind of hope so for their sake also Bagpuss given they struggled to be viable last time in the championship but other than them I can't see where another two teams are coming from even if points limit in the championship drops to the rumored 38 points -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
gmuncie replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
2 home defeats, Monarchs won at Ashfield in the BSN group also -
I'd say the chances of that are extremely slim.
-
Glasgow Tigers 2027
gmarsbar2 replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Why would you not want Leon Flint back? He's been Glasgow's best rider this year. Entertainment is more important than winning because if you're being honest we're probably competing for second behind Poole. Only one defeat at home in the Scottish Cup isn't a bad season. We did finish second in the league. -
2027 - 8 Team Premiership
YeOldPitGate replied to CTRSports's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Can't see it personally, I'm leaning more towards a carrot being dangled towards Eastbourne if they are back. -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
TheWellBehavedWorrall replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I think we’re losing sight of the topic. Can I be clear? I don’t care what your personal preference is. I couldn’t care less. You quoted me, sharing your indifferences. I think the experience could be improved and the overwhelming majority see live sport as an event; not just the result. It’s why music plays such a key role in the biggest of those; the Champions League theme song, the F1 national anthems, the Super Bowl half-time show, walk-out music in boxing or football or even fitting music when trophies are lifted. -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
tyretrax replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
That in fact is that's exactly what speedway is to me, as I said anything other than racing doesn't interest me. Maybe having two brains helps you with things other than racing. -
I’m glad Robert won though it does lessen our record a bit. Now only 6 out of the last 12 British born world champions won gold whilst an Ace.
-
GP venues and news for 2027
teijahn replied to racers and royals's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Jack Holder gets WC2 -
I don't think Lawson's mindset is like Kemp's. Lawson turned up late and cancelled at the last minute I don't think Drew has ever been accused of that. Honestly I think Drew runs on emotion probably too much sometimes but he is still young. I think his massive performance in the KO Cup final was to prove to Ipswich they should not have dropped him. He also performed quite well in both legs in the playoff semi when many of his team mates were crap in the first leg. He seems to ride well in big events. When he has a bad start to a meeting he lets that affect him and it means he ends up scoring very poorly. A change in that mindset especially with international level riders around coaching him would help massively.
-
Is Jody Scott not going to be at Oxford? There's talk on the Oxford thread that he accidentally said he'll be there next season.
-
NO Problem
-
No thanks. To Kemp and Ablitt
-
"Give the bloke a chance" you say, he has been getting chances since he was a teenager & he will be 33 shortly. How many more chances do you think he might need before he sorts his life out?
-
Maldon.
-
If and when Jason comes back there wont be a single person boycotting any track, It's all talk. Give the bloke a chance. Its more likely the attendances will go up to see how he performs.