British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

Would have gone tonight had i not have already been going out.Would have been nice to see how the lesser league teams go:P:wink:.

Would expect a good crowd tonight with Shovlar and his band of merry men making their trip up.Plus i would expect plenty from Leicester making the relatively short trip to the NA.I am sure there will be plenty of locals there too cheering on Leicester:t:.It's tough on Leicester to have their home leg on a neutral track,but if they can pull it off it will be the biggest shock ever in Championship league speedway:D:P:wink:

1 minute ago, therefused said:

Do Poole ever practice on their home track or not?

Yes 

35 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Do your really think one Team should be allowed a practice.!!

it not although Poole even ride in Premiership.Strange situation IMO.That’s Speedway though nothing surprises.

It is effectively Leicester's home track for the final. So of course they should be allowed a practice session! 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Would have gone tonight had i not have already been going out.Would have been nice to see how the lesser league teams go:P:wink:.

Would expect a good crowd tonight with Shovlar and his band of merry men making their trip up.Plus i would expect plenty from Leicester making the relatively short trip to the NA.I am sure there will be plenty of locals there too cheering on Leicester:t:.It's tough on Leicester to have their home leg on a neutral track,but if they can pull it off it will be the biggest shock ever in Championship league speedway:D:P:wink:

Put your fishing rod away :D:P:wink:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, therefused said:

I would imagine so.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, therefused said:

Are you serious

• Haha 1

Having trouble trying to purchase match tells me £149 for season instead of price for match anyone else having difficulty

Can't see Poole losing this but I hope Leicester put up a good fight. Riders to watch for:-

Leicester- Connor Mountain 

Poole - Steve Worrall 

That happened to me too… using the app..

I switched to google to get to BSN and it was fine letting me buy ONE fixture.

Edited by MMX Events
Spelling

Best of luck to both teams.

Lets just get this over and done with and put this farce of a season to bed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That looks busier than the pictures on BSN.

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

That looks busier than the pictures on BSN.

Thats a terrible crowd. Expected though.

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Because three of the Poole team have never ridden KL. Poole go well at Leicester. Plus Leicester have a big practice session this afternoon. 

Just pulled in for a coffee north of Ely. Been s clear run and taken about 4 hours 45 mins. So many speed cams about it will take the same to get home. Lovely weather though. Think it will be cold tonight got my woolley hat. 

Fair old trek! Speed Cams....nightmare ...think Poole will walk this through team spirit alone, at least one of the Cooks will thrive tonight . Steady trip home 

• Like 1