British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Aces Cup 2nd leg 10/4

That's twice BSN have said Wolverhampton is in the Black Country! The locals won't be happy with that :D

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Have BV put a protest in? 

Robert Lambert’s sending it in for them.

• Haha 3

Should Bomber be guesting for Scott which he can't do or is Scott not officially in till he rides as a proper team member. Very confusing 

As much as I love to see Bomber anywhere, this is a shambles. Nicholls is declared therefore they have 5.54 (with the 5% home increase guesting average) to find a guest. 

I would expect to see this result amended should Belle Vue protest (which they should)

2 minutes ago, bruno said:

Should Bomber be guesting for Scott which he can't do or is Scott not officially in till he rides as a proper team member. Very confusing 

It doesn't say 'subject to approval' on the press release about signing Scott. So would assume already declared with him in it.

Do they revert back to the original 1-7 as Nicholls hasn't made an official appearance for Wolves yet.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It doesn't say 'subject to approval' on the press release about signing Scott. So would assume already declared with him in it.

There is an official declaration on the BSPL website showing Scott in the team.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I notice Nicholls has a 5.28 average there, they've forgotten to take off his 2.5% British reduction.

FYI, Nicholls doesn't receive the 2.5% as he's never participated in the 3rd tier 

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Do they revert back to the original 1-7 as Nicholls hasn't made an official appearance for Wolves yet.

I'm fairly sure there is a precedent to that effect, but I can 't summon it up right now.

27 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

#speedwayshambles

You Hooooooo!!!

Phil! Phil! 

Can we have a word please....:D

4 minutes ago, andout said:

Harris would be guesting for Becker!

But Becker is not in the team as he has been replaced last week on a 28 day facility by Nicholls, unless as now SN injured they can revert to the previously announced team.

Phil Morris come do your thing,with hopefully an explaination of the decision made by the management commitee or yourself

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

But Becker is not in the team as he has been replaced last week on a 28 day facility by Nicholls, unless as now SN injured they can revert to the previously announced team.

I'd have to spend too much time in the rule book trying to figure that one out but I have to believe it is a legal change or Belle Vue would not have allowed it to happen.....well maybe!

Edited by andout