-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Steve Irving · Posted
Nobody’s being “sacked” ordinary man. All the riders are out of contract in four weeks time. Enjoy the meeting tonight. Hopefully you can get your against all the odds victory over the line although I expect it’ll be a close run thing. It’s nail biting stuff. Good luck. -
By Sir Sidney · Posted
5 venues in Manchester carry the 'national' prefix I can't speak for all the sports but plenty of major cycling events take place at the London and Glasgow velodromes. It's just a funding and prestige thing for Manchester City Council. I don't know why people get so worked up about it. What all clubs should be doing is building relationships with the relevant local Government bodies to explore partnerships and funding opportunities, and to explore how the club can be beneficial to the Council https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+sports+arenad+in+Manchester+carry+the+title+'national'&oq=how+many+sports+arenad+in+Manchester+carry+the+title+'national'&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTM1MjIzajBqNKgCAbACAQ&client=ms-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&source=chrome.ob&ie=UTF-8 -
By Pirates Of Poole · Posted
Think there is a very good chance he will be at Poole in 2027 -
I hope the lads aren’t reading this. They’d be buoyed up by the 13 page Ipswich 2027 thread running from August onwards. Once a witch always a witch. 😡 Ipswich fans really are the best. Re the much debated sackings, I think Richard will follow another clubs method and ditch the hire & fire mentality of old. Feeding the declarations into AI or cherry picking a now headline making star again is such a cold way of assembling a side. Danny, Tobi & Tom are now all Ipswich legends and will be retained and Edwards will come in on a 3. Add in Jason (Ipswich legend, but don’t let him fall back again after a stellar season as an Ace) plus Kasper (7.50) and you’re hitting the rumoured 40 point mark.
-
Always an element of risk as you just never know. Who’s to say this isn’t the start of a permanent struggle? Having said that, even if you don’t believe he’ll hit the heights in the sport and become a GP regular as many have tipped him for, he’s been consistently upping his average for the last few years until this year where he’s had his first real blip. 5.91 is just far too tempting for me to leave him out and potentially let someone get a bargain on the back of his struggles this year with us. Get a couple of big hitters above him (like he had with Doyle and Emil) and take the pressure off him in the middle order. If he has another year next like this one, then perhaps let him go. When I look at the GSA’S of those on a similar average, and those above him like King on 7.35, then Brennan becomes a no brainer really. Someone asked the question on here a week ago “would you retain Brennan” and I instantly replied No. But I didn’t realise just how much his average had fallen.
-
I get what you're saying here but if he can't turn it around over a whole season, why should it happen over the winter? I'm not too sure if he's reached his level, a six pointer capable of the odd great meeting and a stinker to follow.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- YeOldPitGate
- Technik
- Witches1998
- mike baker
- MB723
- Bandits4eva
- Barney Rabbit
- Come on the Skipper
- chun
- Ghostwalker
- kevin bass
- stevethelion
- yellow and black
- Fozzie4388
- mark.1
- gjcone44
- Chadster
- dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
- minteduk
- Moonfish
- tocha
- edmon
- ellioth4
- ASpeedwayfan
- Binman
- TheWellBehavedWorrall
- M.D
- JOS50
- Lefty
- MANSE
- CUFC_Brummie
- Beirao
- KevtheRev
- Siggytastic
- Rickyag
- screm
- DavidHaddleton
- foreverblue
- singy13